Monday 28 November 2011

Interesting Question - Describe your job in a few words

I came across this interesting question "Describe your job in a few words".

If you can summarize your job in a few words, it will tell you more things about your job.

Let me start the ball rolling.

For me, it is "Everyday is draft email/paper, bounce through and fro through many upper level for clearance, in the end what you had wrote earlier is totally different from the final product. Zero worth and zero satisfaction, just work for money."

What about yours?

9 comments:

la papillion said...

Hi OT,

Interesting...I thought it will tell you more about your attitude regarding your job, haha

Here's mine:

Touching hearts, reaching minds.

OT83 said...

Hi LP,

You are right. It tell me what I think about my job.

I used to have "Touching hearts, reaching minds" but I have given that up stupidly due to three words called "potential job prospects"

Congrats in your job? actually I should say passion.

Createwealth8888 said...

In a few words, one of these may define your job. LOL

COW - Carry On Working
PIG - Pay Is Good
HORSE: Hope fOr Rising Star Environment

patrick lim said...

My job description is taken from promiseland independent's tagline which is enhancing yr financial freedom.

Singapore Man of Leisure said...

1) Now and for the past 28 years:

Either make or save money for business owner - its all that matters! (I get the leftovers)

2) In 5 weeks' time:

Hungry eat, tired rest.

OT83 said...

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for visiting :) Enhancing financial freedom is of course the end goal of many. Let's work hard towards it!

Hi SMOL,

what happen in 5 weeks time? I thought tired rest, hungry eat is part of the life of a pig employee? haha

Just a mum said...

I am a cow!!!!!

Singapore Man of Leisure said...

OT, in 5 weeks' time I balak kampong (singapore) to walk here walk there :)

I coming home!!!

OT83 said...

Hi SMOL,

Welcome home! :)

Let's catch up someday. It will be interesting to know you in real life.

Hi Glayz,
Hope to know kappo too :)

Post a Comment